Start Healing From Shunning Now!
Reclaim Your Power - Recovery From Shunning
Are you being ignored, marginalized and/or shunned by their family, friends, community? If so this course is designed for you.
You will be provided with:
- clear definition of shunning
- clarity and a new perspective that will allow you to step away from former thought patterns
- introduction to the reasons why this type of loss is more damaging than other forms of loss
- receive validation for the physical, mental and emotional effect of being shunned
- practical and effective ways within your control to start counteracting the negative effects of shunning
- 3 Additional Support Sessions with Coach Libby ($130 USD value)
Who is this course designed for?
This course is for individuals who are being ignored, marginalized and/or shunned by their family, friends, community. This could be because:
- you have been disfellowshipped, dissociated, marginalized, banished, outcast, exiled or excommunicated from our faith community
- you have been ostracized because of your sexual orientation or gender identification
- you have been marginalized because you are adopting ideas and beliefs contrary to those of your community
If you are an existing client of Coach Libby and have an active Package Program with her or are pre-registered up for Group Sessions, please email Coach Libby for your 100% Discount code to join the course for FREE.
Let me introduce myself. I am Libby Pease. I know what it is like to be aware that I have more to offer but have been boxed in by expectations of those around me and limited by my own fear and self doubt.
Our gifts, skills, talents and traits are part of us. They are meant to make a difference in the world that we are a part of and not to be kept hidden. I use my gifts to support individuals to find their clear path. Once they have, they make a difference to those they are connected to and the communities that they are a part of.
My core values are Creativity, Truth and Freedom. I bring these values to everything I do.
My unique purpose is to be the clairvoyant who lights the path for those who will change the world!
Honours BA in Psychology with a minor focus on Women’s Studies and Theology
20 years of crisis response experience in Southwestern Ontario
Trained and facilitated programs for crisis responders for over 20 years
Left the Jehovah’s Witness Cult and divorced in the early 2000’s
For more information about Coach Libby and her credentials please go to www.clairvoyantcoach.ca and click on the About tab.